Still storing your water analyses in Excel? AqQA was created with water engineers and aqueous geochemists in mind – or for that matter, anyone who keeps water chemistry data in a spreadsheet.
With the AqQA spreadsheet, you can:
- Paste data directly from Excel
- Convert units with a mouse click — no more keying in mole weights
- Use common spreadsheet tools such as copy, paste, transpose, sort, and many others…
- Compare replicate analyses and check standards
- Mix samples
- Flag exceedances of regulatory limits
- Check for internal consistency against AWWA standards
- Calculate fluid properties such as water type, TDS, hardness, conductivity and carbonate speciation
- Calculate calcite saturation and CO2 fugacity
- Quickly create Piper, Stiff, Ternary, Durov, and 7 other plot types
- Six tests for water data consistency according to AWWA 1030-E Standard Methods.
- 11 plot types: Series, Time Series, Cross Plot, Ternary, Stiff, Piper diagram, Durov, Schoeller, Ion Balance, Pie Chart and Radial Plot.
- Calculates carbonate equilibria, TDS, density, conductivity, hardness and more.
- Flags violations of water quality standards.
- Check replicates and standards.
- 200 pre-defined analyte types – inorganic, organic, biological assay, radioactivity, isotopes – or define your own