Integrated Solutions and Geophysical Data Management Services
- Tape Transcription – all media types
- Tape Copy and Bit to Bit Data Duplication
- Data Conversion, Reformatting, and De-multiplexing
- Data Validation and Quality Control
- Merging of navigation data into SEGD/SEGY
- Data cataloguing and indexing
- 9 & 21 Track Reel Tape copying and transcription
- 4mm , and 8mm Exabyte Media
- 18 & 36 Track (3480, 3490 and 3590 B / E) Tape Media
- 3592 / 23592E Tape Media
- Digital Linear Tape (SDLT and DLT) Tape Media
- Linear Tape Open (LTO) Tape Media
Data Reformatting and Media Recovery
- Format conversion for seismic field data formats and transcription such as SEGA, SEGB, SEGD, and SEGY.
- Format Conversion for well logs LIS, DLIS, ASCII and LAS.
- Data recovery and special treatment applied for sticky tapes.
- Data validation and QC check with index files describing media contents.
GeoEnergy offers Tape copying and reformatting for all data format in all media types to preserve valuable seismic data and integrate it into today’s data interpretation environments
We understand and value the complexities of your geophysical data and work to provide it accessible for current and future technical and commercial requirements