Integrated Reservoir Studies
A successful business is where the resources are optimally matched with the requirements. GeoEnergy helps you to develop a clearly defined strategy. We strive to provide the optimum in consultation services with integrity and uncompromising ethical standard and cost effective manner.
Ready for Unconventional Reservoirs!
- Expertise in evaluation of existing oil pools (conventional, unconventional oil/gas and heavy oil) for enhanced oil recovery.
- Provide engineering reservoir expertise to optimize the recovery and increase oil and gas reserves.
- Find and develop new EOR opportunities on existing and prospective company assets in cooperation with area teams.
- Develop overall field development plans for different EOR projects, including, but not limited to chemical flooding.
- Coordinate laboratory procedures aimed to assess EOR project feasibility for different pools.
- Experience in Geomodeling & application of Geostatistics
- Reservoir Characterization & Uncertainty Quantification
- Experience in Reservoir Geomechanics (stress analysis, coupled reservoir-geomechanical simulations),
- Probabilistic Data Integration and resource estimation to support SAGD well/drainage-area placement optimization in reservoir development.
- Perform reservoir simulation as part of the EOR projects, from conceptual models to pilot and sector simulations to eventually full field models.
- Evaluate oil and gas reservoir performance, depletion strategies, infill drilling, re-entering and completion.
- Perform reserve evaluation, technical and economic evaluations.
- Conduct reservoir simulation to evaluate reserves, recoveries and predict reservoir performance.
Data Collection and Validation
Wireline and mud logs, core data, production data, outcrop information, seismic and other pertinent data
Core Description, Facies Analysis and Depositional Modeling
- Examine the physical core, describe characteristics, facies and depositional environment.
Reservoir unit ties across field
Stratigraphic and Structural Framework
Both are done simultaneously
Reservoir Properties Development
Formation evaluation (petrophysics) net reservoir, porosity, saturation, permeability by flow unit, by facies
Reservoir Model Construction
- Structure maps
- Populate model w/ rock and fluid properties by zone and facies to validate.
Development & Depletion Planning
- Determine number of wells and platforms needed
- Facilities / process for ordering equipment
Validate model with production history matching, if available
Forecasting and development of optimal scenario using economic analysis