GeoEnergy provide complete petrophysical and well log analysis, including the integration of open-hole and cased-hole logging data with core analysis and geologic core descriptions. We use the latest technology and software in the manipulation and analysis of large data sets with diverse log types. We have the expertise to interpret the latest array resistivity, dipole sonic, and nuclear magnetic resonance tools and we’re on top of the latest developments in data acquisition and analysis.
- Expertise in log interpretation and analysis of clastic and carbonate reservoirs
- Open hole and cased hole (TDT, PLT, CBL/VDL) log analysis
- QC of well log data, including evaluation and database
- Advanced Reservoir Characterization and Simulation
Special core analysis,
- Petrophysical evaluation by performing core–log integration, rock typing, integration of geological (SEM, XRD, Thin section) and production data applied to petrophysics
- Quantification of hydrocarbon reserves, identification and evaluation of prospective oil zones.
- Uncertainty analysis (Monte Carlo)
- Seismic rock properties (Fluid Substitution and rock mechanics parameters)
- NMR analysis (T2 array interpretation), rock physics
- Formation pressure analysis and fluid sampling (MDT, RFT)
- Log evaluation of heavy oil reservoirs
Petrophysical Evaluation showing the lithology, porosity, oil saturation, and the permeability-porosity relationship for each rock type.
Integrated Petrophysical Evaluation in a complex carbonate reservoir showing the vuggy porosity and the lithology interpretation.
Interpretation of the imaging log in a naturally fractured carbonate reservoir.
Integrated Petrophysical Evaluation in a sandstone reservoir by analyzing log and core data.