Measurements & Logging While Drilling ( MWD/LWD) Engineering & Technologies
Measurements while drilling enables operators to save time by acquiring formation evaluation and drilling optimization data during drilling operations, which also helps keep wells on track to minimize doglegs. Fit-for-purpose MWD services provide continuous direction and inclination to guide geosteering and provide data for survey management and development planning. Check this out for getting more info
Test and aid in development of new MWD/LWD tool design and technology to reduce down time and improve readings in high temps includes.
1. Monitor computerized oil, gas, mud, and drilling parameters for the prediction of oil and gas
2. Generating various reports, logs, and plots for every well monitored by us.
3. Data Maintenance, Onsite Supervision, Estimated magnetic interference calculations for BHA and other oilfield related computations.
4. BHA analysis, Directional Survey analysis, BGGM Computations and Shock Risk
5. Liaison between essay company and client representatives on the day-to-day activities being performed at rig site.
6. Maintenance of varied tools and equipment, Sensors engaged in MWD Operations.