QHSE POLICY STATEMENT
It is the policy of GeoEnergy petroleum service to pursuing the highest standards of health, safety, security and environmental performance. It is the policy of the Company to be in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations within the areas of our operation, to conduct all operations in a manner that promotes safe work practices and avoids risk to our employees, our neighbors, and the environment, and to implement the programs, training, and internal controls necessary to achieve these goals.
Our Management’s goal that no one suffers an injury or illness and that no harm comes to the environment. We are committed to protecting the integrity of the Company’s human, physical, and financial resources.
The Company’s objectives are:
- Create a safe work environment by eliminating hazards and reducing risk. We will accomplish this by providing resources, training, and professional staff to implement and support this policy.
- Ensure that HSE matters have equal status with all other primary business objectives.
- Comply with all relevant and applicable international, national and local government regulations and laws, and industrial standards and guidelines.
- Protect the environment, prevent pollution, and seek improvements in the efficient use of natural resources.
In order to achieve these objectives, the Company shall:
- Consult, listen and respond openly to our clients, employees, neighbors, contractors and others who may work with us.
- Work with partners, suppliers, competitors, industry groups, and regulators to raise HSE standards within our industry.
- Report our performance openly.
- Recognize those within the Company who contribute to improving HSE performance.
- At a minimum, comply fully with all legislative requirements, and implement stricter standards when those legislative requirements are insufficient.
- Provide suitable and sufficient training for our staff and others such that we have a technically competent staff and an active HSE culture.
- Participate in risk management, loss control, and monitoring processes, both internally and with our clients, to provide the assurance that our HSE Management Systems are functioning correctly and that hazards and risks are assessed and minimized.
- Maintain the confidence of others in the integrity of our operations.